With a just a little bit of practice you can create an easy and quick updo for your wedding or other dressy hair event that looks like it was done by a pro.
Even if you are not getting married, this quick and easy updo hair style is great to have in your list of choices for your long hair for a night out on the town, competing in a beauty pageant or that preparing for a very special occasion. While brides are strongly urged to invest time and money with a professional hair stylist it is a fact of life that the budget sometimes will not allow for that particular luxury and she must do her hair herself.
The bride with long hair who decides to do her own hair on her wedding day may want to consider this easy updo style. Just be sure to practice it several times, so when the big day arrives, your hair will look like it was done by a professional.
This particular hair style is best for hair that is medium to thick and chin length or longer. While it works best with straight hair, curly hair can be very pretty in this style as well. If your hair is fine, you may want to add volume with a pin-on ponytail or add-on hair strands.
1. Use a good styling mousse and brush to smooth the hair around your crown and behind your ears.
2. Gather your hair into a loose ponytail at the top of your head while allowing some hair to fall on either side of your face to form soft ringlets. The ringlets will give the bun a softer and fuller look. Use a medium sized curling iron if your hair is fine, thin or tends to be flat, to give your hair additional fullness and body. Working from the bottom of your scalp, create loose curls with small sections of hair.
3. Encase the ponytail in a 'hair friendly' elastic band the same color as your hair.
4. With a medium size curling iron, curl small sections of hair starting with the strands on the very outside of the ponytail. You may want to experiment to get the right curls size based on your hair and the shape of your face.
5. Use hair pins
or bobby pins to make a bun by taking the following steps: Pull up a section of hair. Halfway between the base of the ponytail and the end create a tiny loop and pin the hair it at the base of the scalp. Use a hair pin to anchor the loop to the scalp. It should leave a few inches of loose hair that is not pinned down. Take the remaining hair and twist it once or twice to form a open loop and secure it with a bobby pin.
6. Repeat the process around the outer edge of the ponytail.
7. After pinning the outside perimeter part of the original ponytail should still be in place. Continue the process of looping and pinning to give the bun a good dimension and shape.
8. Use a curling iron to form soft ringlets around your face.
9. Use holding spray to keep the bun in place.
Now it's time to really have some fun. Practice with the hair jewelry you intend to wear to your wedding. Play with glittery hair pins, combs and other hair accessories until you have achieved the lock that you really want. Just remember to spray your hair BEFORE you put in the hair jewelry. Hair spray can cause hair jewelry to tarnish and lose its luster.
As a entrepreneur, being trapped in a company under multiple quality problems never appealed to Dongguan Duosen Accessory Co.,Ltd.
Check out offers at Duosen Accessory and read exclusive reviews on latest hair clip ideas Recycled fabric products on our website.we are looking forward to creating mutual benefits with you.
It is essential to know the basic functioning of to help us understand the components and the part they play.
By balancing the efficiencies of new technologies with the personal touch of highly trained and motivated professionals, Dongguan Duosen Accessory Co.,Ltd is able to deliver solutions and services that exceed our customers’ expectations. We thereby earn their loyalty.
An interesting website that contains directions (and recommends items) for Recycled fabric products women's hair accessories headbands is Duosen Accessory. Find us on Duosen Accessory, your problem will be fixed.